6 bed, 5.5 bath
Max 16 adult overnight guests
Max 20 overnight guests including children
Max 20 people on property at any time
Check-in: 11:00 AM
Check-out: 4:00 PM
Discover true luxury in the heart of the city at Marion Manor Denver, a stunning 1887 Victorian mansion. Located in the serene, prestigious, and historic Denver Country Club neighborhood, next to the luxury shopping and fine dining district of Cherry Creek North. Discerning guests will enjoy the finest of luxury with this 7700sf+ 6 bed, 6 bath estate as it is filled with antiques, marble, wood floors, and designer decor. The property sleeps 12 adults comfortably in beds or up to 16 with air mattresses.
Slip into the jetted hot tub or year-round heated pool. The home gym is world class!The finest of luxury designer furnishings, plush bedding, and towels are provided.
Enjoy the quiet, serene outdoors with a soak in the hot tub or a swim in the year-round heated pool. The garden is also a great gathering place for quiet guests wanting a relaxing environment.
Groceries, Starbucks, a dog salon, a hot yoga studio, a movie theater, and 5 restaurants are just 2 blocks away. A 10 minute drive will get you downtown Denver and nearly all of Denver’s top tourist attractions. Marion Manor Denver is just a 12 minute walk to the luxury fine dining and shopping district of Cheery Creek North. It is truly in one of the most sought after locations in Denver.
The spacious kitchen is a chef’s dream with a Diva de Provence range, stainless steel appliances, 2 dishwashers, 2 ovens, a Thermador refrigerator, and an outdoor Viking BBQ. There is a long center island for both cooking and eating as well as a butler’s pantry.
Multiple dining locations throughout the house include a large outdoor dining table, a large indoor formal dining room, a large kitchen island with stools, a sunny breakfast nook, and a new kitchen banquet.
Steeped in history, this home was designated a landmark in 1997. Browse old letters, photographs and other historical documents from the original owners. Cozy up to the grand fireplace or enjoy reading a good book in the historic reading room next to the baby grand piano.
The home fitness center contains free weights, kettle bells, TRX, Bosu, treadmill, stationary bike, elliptical, and numerous Cybex and LifeFitness machines for body building and much more.
Guests have access to the entire residential estate with the exception of several locked closets for supplies and owner belongings. There are two immaculate master suites, each with separate sitting area.
This house is ideal for quiet family gatherings, for those seeking the ultimate in mile high luxury. This is the homeowner‘s primary residence in a quiet, serene neighborhood. We insist that guests be quiet, respectful and friendly to the neighbors. Enjoy the community experience this property has to offer.
Dogs are a part of the family and your fur baby is welcome at Marion Manor Denver (no fee).
The following are amenities that are provided at no charge:
- We provide exceptional customer service. We go above and beyond to make our guests’ experience effortless and amazing.
- 7 off-street parking spaces including 5 in driveway and 2 garage spaces. Additional parking is available on the street, but we request that guests not park on-street.
- Outdoor year-round heated pool, hot tub, Viking BBQ, and outdoor fireplace with seating
- World-class home gym with entertainment center including 100” TV
- Pack-N-Plays and a high chair. We are perfect for large families given that three bedrooms have sitting rooms to keep kids nearby.
- Ping pong and foosball tables, darts
- Poker table and chips, board games and puzzles
- 80s retro arcade machine with 400+ games including Ms. Pac Man and Donkey Kong / Jr
- Extensive premium cable TV with movie library and streaming options
- High-speed WiFi throughout.